2005-03-14

Call of the search, Katie Melua

William Adolphe Bouguereau I won't spend my life Waiting for an angel to descend Searching for a rainbow with an end Now that I've found you I'll call off the search And I won't spend my life Gazing at the stars up in the sky Wondering if love will pass me by Now that I've found you I'll call off the search Out on my own I would never have known this world That I see today And I've got a feeling It won't fade away And I won't end my days Wishing that love would come along Because you are in my life where you belong Now that I've found you I'll call off the search ... Now that I've found you I'll call off the search Linda a voz da Katie Melua. Gosto da serenidade desta canção, como se tivesse atingido a plenitude... E párem de dizer que estou apaixonada! É apenas a Primavera a chegar. Com estas tardes amenas, o amor sai à rua. Os namorados andam de mãos dadas e não sou eu que vou ficar indiferente!

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

<< Home