2005-03-21

Do you love me? The Contours

You broke my heart, cause I couldn't dance You didn't even want me around. And now I'm back, to let you know, I can really shake 'em down. Do you love me? (I can really move) Do you love me? (I'm in the groove) Do you love me? (Do you love me) Now that I can dance Watch me now HEY! Work, work Aw- work it out baby Work, work Well you're drivin me crazy Work, work Just a little bit of soul now - Work! I can mash potato (I can mash potato) I can do the twist (I can do the twist) Well now tell me baby (Well now tell me baby) Do you like it like this? (Do you like it like this?) Tell me! (Tell me!) Tell me! Do you love me? (I can really move) Do you love me? (I'm in the groove) Do you love me? (Do you love me) Now that I can dance... Watch me now! HEY! Work, work Aw- Shake it up baby Work, work Aw- Shake it down baby Work, work Just a little bit of soul - Work! I can mash potato (I can mash potato) I can do the twist (I can do the twist) Well now tell me baby (Well now tell me baby) Do you like it like this? (Do you like it like this?) Tell me! (Tell me!) Esta canção é de 1962, originalmente cantada pelos Contours. Voltou à baila com o filme Dirty Dancing em 1988. É na cena em que Babe descobre que os dançarinos profissionais dançam outras coisas, como o rock... Super sexy esta cena!

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

<< Home