2006-04-08

How can you mend a broken heart, Al Green

A letra da minha música dor de corno favorita porque me apetece...
I can think of younger days when living for my life Was everything a man could want to do. I could never see tomorrow, but I was never told about the sorrow. And how can you mend a broken heart? How can you stop the rain from falling down? How can you stop the sun from shining? What makes the world go round? How can you mend a this broken man? How can a loser ever win? Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again. I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees And misty memories of days gone by We could never see tomorrow, noone said a word about the sorrow. And how can you mend a broken heart? How can you stop the rain from falling down? How can you stop the sun from shining? What makes the world go round? How can you mend this broken man? How can a loser ever win? Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again.

5 comentários:

Anonymous Anónimo disse...

E agora na mcm toca "Nine million bicycles in beijing". Que recordações dos tempos do "Oceano Pacífico"

4/08/2006 07:18:00 da tarde  
Blogger wind disse...

É mesmo dor de corno. ehehheh

4/09/2006 03:51:00 da tarde  
Blogger Helena Martins disse...

OLá linda!


Recebi hoje o convite para o blog, que aceitei prontamente... Só que a minha mana tinha o blogger dela aberto pelo que o gajo assumiu que o convite era para ela... Por isso, pronto... Já sabes porque é que aparece ela como figurante do blog e não eu... :) Obrigada pelo convite simpático!

Beijinhos,


Lena

4/09/2006 08:39:00 da tarde  
Blogger Sonhador Acordado disse...

Qual quê! Esta música é que é mesmo dor de c*rno:

Don't make my baby blue - The Shadows

I know that I can't keep her,
Now she's in love with you,
But I just wanna see, I won't be far away,
So don't make my baby blue.

I know your reputation,
They say you can't be true,
But I'll be standing by, so you just better try and
Don't make my baby blue.

That little girl's an angel,
And it hurts me to set her free,
So you'd better take good care of her
'Cause she still means a world to me.........

I'm gonna step aside now,
just like she wants me to,
But even though I'm gone, I'll still be looking on, so
Don't make my baby blue......

(Instrumental Segue)

But even though I'm gone, I'll still be looking on, so
Don't make my baby blue......
Don't make my baby blue......
Don't make my baby blue......

Ok, ok, também é uma canção de cota, mas o que é que querem?

Bjs,

4/10/2006 02:39:00 da tarde  
Blogger jacky disse...

A Katie Melua dá vontade de se andar apaixonado(a) :)

Andas a comer muito queijo, PmA? ;)

Bota corno nisso, wind :D

Loopy, já enviei outro convite, podem participar as duas manas :)

Ó Sonhador Acordado, se tu és cota eu só cotinha porque só fazemos 2 aninhos de diferença! E que mal tem de se gostar de músicas fora do nosso tempo?

4/10/2006 03:33:00 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home