2005-11-25

All I want for Christmas is you, Mariah Carrey

Porque falta apenas um mês, aproveito para dizer-te que o que eu quero para o Natal és tu! Tu e a tua amorizade :) Obrigada por me leres todos os dias. A tua presença é que torna este blogue real! I don't want a lot for Christmas There is just one thing I need I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree I just want you for my own More than you could ever know Make my wish come true... All I want for Christmas is You... yeah yeah I don't want a lot for Christmas There is just one thing I need (and I) Don't care about presents Underneath the Christmas tree I don't need to hang my stocking There upon the fireplace Santa Claus won't make me happy With a toy on Christmas day I just want you for my own More than you could ever know Make my wish come true All I want for Christmas is you... You baby Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas I won't even wish for snow (and I) I'm just gonna keep on waiting Underneath the mistletoe I won't make a list and send it To the North Pole for Saint Nick I won't even stay awake to Hear those magic reindeer click 'Cause I just want you here tonight Holding on to me so tight What more can I do Baby all I want for Christmas is you You baby All the lights are shining So brightly everywhere (so brightly yeah) And the sound of children's Laughter fills the air And everyone is singing (oh yeah) I hear those sleigh bells ringing Santa won't you bring me the one I really need - won't you please bring my baby to me... Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas This is all I'm asking for I just want to see my baby Standing right outside my door Oh I just want you for my own More than you could ever know Make my wish come true Baby all I want for Christmas is You (You) baby All I want for Christmas is you baby... (repeat) E tu? Que desejas este Natal? Make your wish list!

5 comentários:

Blogger wind disse...

Vídeo bem conseguido. Quanto a ti, venho aqui porque gosto do que fazes e gosto de ti, seja Natal ou não:)

11/25/2005 12:46:00 da tarde  
Blogger Atlantys disse...

Adoro esta música, obrigada :)

11/25/2005 03:51:00 da tarde  
Blogger jacky disse...

Também eu gosto muito de ti wind :)

atlantys clica no link há lá imensas músicas lindas :)

Safari no Quénia... não és parco a pedir, tu ;)

Isso já temos quase todos os dias, Pedro :(

11/25/2005 07:56:00 da tarde  
Blogger Atlantys disse...

Já clikei e roubei uma musica de lá para o meu cantinho, brigada :)

11/28/2005 09:22:00 da manhã  
Blogger ponto azul disse...

ainda não fiz a lista...mas adoro esta música e daqui a nada ando a cantá-la no serviço!Bjs :-)

11/30/2005 05:53:00 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home