2005-11-23

Love should, Moby

Ando encantada com esta canção :) So we sleep in beds We've never made Holding close to love When love should fade Holding on to this is the best thing we'll ever do Morning sun is sweet and soft on your eyes Oh my love, you always leave me surprised Before my heart starts to burst With all my love for you And know how it rains And know how it pours I never could feel this way For anyone but you And know how it rains And know how it pours I never could feel this way For anyone but you So it takes some time And slip away Holding on to love When love should stay Holding on to you is the best thing I'll ever do Evening sun is sweet and soft in your face So I'll never ever leave this place I feel my heart start to burst With all my love for you And know how it rains And know how it pours I never could feel this way For anyone but you And know how it rains And know how it pours I never could feel this way For anyone but you

3 comentários:

Anonymous Anónimo disse...

sabe que yo no entiendo el idioma que usted habla, so you know speak spanish or france tell me that in that languajes plz,i don t speak good the english why i am chilean. wèsp,chao,bye. my mail dudo_sal@hotmail.com

11/23/2005 08:36:00 da tarde  
Blogger wind disse...

:))))

11/23/2005 09:45:00 da tarde  
Blogger jacky disse...

I can speak english
Je parle français aussi

The language i'm speaking is Portuguese :)

:)**** wind

11/25/2005 12:13:00 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home